Thursday 9 April 2009

The Beginner

Today is the day i started creating this spanking new blog. To be honest, I'm not really into this, everything seems to be far more difficult than answering last term pharmacology exam .I'm afraid I'll bored people to death just by reading this. But on second thought, I'd like to give it a try since I have nothing to do at home besides eating and snoring.

FYI, I spent hours just to figure out the name of this blog. Phew...at last here it is, Fumbling Towards Ecstacy! I picked up this phrase from album title of Sarah Mclachlan, my fave female singer. There's still a long way to go, I still need to customize this blog which of course going to take longer than this time.

By the way, next week is my very 1st mid term exam for this semester, I think it really gives me shiver and cold feet for the whole week. Banyak gile kene bace....adoi la macam mane ni....I guess I'll just have to sacrifice my 6 hours sleeping like a baby for the sake of exam. Its my fault anyway, sape suruh tak study awal2...!!! sob2


Till then...lol

No comments: