Tuesday 28 April 2009

Renjis-renjis Dipilis



Kepada follower aku yg setia hehe, meet my very 1st sister in law
Mazliani or better known as Kak Leen.
Now she's a new member of the family.
Apparently, my second brother, Abang Razif got married when I was in
1st year far away from home, that means I will never see him bersanding
unless he is intending to marry again, ye la ade 3 lagi position kan.
But her wife is insanely cute, so I'm 120% sure that he will not find another
woman in his life.

These are their wedding pictures, the 1st one is at the bridegroom's wedding
at my house, and 2nd is at the bride's wedding.
Watch carefully... you can see that pak cik 2 orang tu sebenarnya
kembar.
My dad is at the left and his twin is on the right.

1 comment:

테하 ♕ said...

tinah...!!
cantik blog..
wei muka abg ko cm ko ah..hehe