Wednesday 13 May 2009

Have a Faith

Trust thyself and thee shall see the path

There was a day when I felt really down and devastated for losing faith
in people I always believed in. I thought that person had betrayed me by
deliberately accusing me for what I'm not. At first, I can't think of anything
except to curse in every breath. But then, I think how foolish
I am acting this way. To hell with what they want to say...By the way it
wasn't the 1st time I faced this kind of people...Then I found out that this is
just a rumour...buat penat je aku sedih...sorry guys for this misunderstanding.

Its the same old story, about me getting bored with books and spending
too much time on bed. Its like a deadly virus which grow in me every day.
I wonder if there is any possibility of me finding the cure for this
future threatening disease.

So, that day I came out with this quote. Trust Thyself And Thee Shall See

The Path. How does it sound? Not bad huh hahahaha. I always love how
classic literature kept me puzzled with riddles and rhymes. Trying to be the
cunning Miss Shakespere haha. Anyway, this phrase means that we must
have a faith in every step we make in our life,
faith to Allah SWT and ourselves. When you lose everything, it is the faith
that keep you back on track...

No comments: