Thursday 29 July 2010

Balik Kampung Yeay!!!

Finally! Its like taking a long breath in the air.
Now that exam is over, I get to watch movies and stay in bed all day long.
Nah I won't do that...I need to pack up my stuffs, gifts and clean up my room. I hate to leave my lovely home in such a mess : )

I'm counting down days to go back to Malaysia...yippee!!! The feeling is so intense, I can't help thinking of hugging my mum, meet my dad, feast over delicious food. I wonder how do they look right now. And my obese cats, I hope they doing fine. Miss them so much.

But this time, no one will fetch me at the airport like I used to before...sad. Instead, I'll head my way to Putrajaya by myself and from there, my sis in law will take me to her new house. I'll stay there for a couple of days before going back to Taiping.

I'm ok by the way...I hate to bother mum and my big bro so much. As long as I get to go home safely, I'm happy : )

No comments: