Thursday 18 November 2010

Eid Saeed!!!

I can't remember the last time I had a hearty meal like this. Man, it must be ages ago. And today, I indulged myself again with cakes, puddings, chocolate and cakes again. And the best part is that I enjoy every moment without feeling guilty of gaining weight.

Nah, forget about crappy rabbit food diet, last summer jeans and cute tops, I'm already possessed with the food, there's nothing on my mind except to scoop my spoon on that delicious, mouth watering pudding and savor every bite of it. Thanks girls for the good meals!!!

But amid all the fun I had today, I still miss abah. He's my strength and pillars in my life and losing him is like losing a part of me forever. Living in memories of him is hard. I guess he never fails to bring tears in my sunken, droopy eyes.

But yet, I have to try my best to move on...its just that I'm not ready to leave him, perhaps I think of him too much.

I still feel his presence though, still not used to the past tense... I feel like I'm entering in some sort of a dream but this time its different from the one I usually had. This time,I'm living in a nightmare, never awake.

May Allah swt forgive him and place his soul among the righteous in the Hereafter. My prayers are with him and may Heaven awaits him. Alfatihah
Abah, you are the jewel in my heart

No comments: